Do you feel like the chores around your house seem to take forever to finish? If you feel like you've lost hours on house cleaning tasks, then you've come to the right place. A lot of the best house cleaning hacks involve simple household items and will take only a few minutes to complete. Read through some of the following suggestions and improve your routine.
1. Clean your chopping board without chemicals by using kosher salt and lemons.
2. Save money on expensive products by cleaning your oven with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar.
3. Got paint on your clothes during your latest renovation or child's art project? Simply remove it with a razor!
4. Wash your blinds with a 50-50 mixture of water and vinegar. Wipe the mixture away with an old sock.
5. You can use your hairdryer to remove water rings from wooden surfaces and refresh them by buffing with olive oil.
6. Remove oil stains from your carpet with baking soda.
7. Rubbing lemons on your faucets can help to remove set in water stains.
8. Old food caked on your iron pots and pans? Clean them with a sea salt scrub.
9. Cream of tartar works as a great stainless steel appliance cleaner.
10. Rub some chalk on grease stains on your clothes before you put them in the washing machines. It will help lift the stains more easily.
11. You can use an old toothbrush to help get crumbs and dust out from in between the keys on your keyboard.
12. You can use rubbing alcohol and a microfiber cloth to remove nail polish stains from carpets.
13. Get all the gross debris out of your cheese grater by grating raw chunks of potato.
14. You can use a squeegee to remove fuzz and pesky animal hair from your carpet.
15. Ever notice the gross burn marks on your straightener or curling iron? You can get rid of them by cleaning with steel wool.
16. You can use a ball of aluminum foil and some dish soap to scrub glass dishes.
17. Rolling some play dough over glitter is easy way to pick it up after other methods have failed.
18. You can use soda to get rid of grease stains on your garage floor.
19. Make your coffee grinder smell free by grinding some uncooked white rice in it.
20. Pick up broken glass by pressing a piece of bread onto the area it broke over.
21. Get your money's worth out of your lint roller by using it to remove dust from your lamps.
22. Coffee filters can be used to dust computer monitors, TVs, and other screens.
23. Newspapers will absorb smells in the fridge.
Hopefully, you can get some use out of these house cleaning hacks! Even saving the smallest amount of time on chores means adding valuable minutes to the activities you enjoy.